2010/05/17

Graduation 2010

First of all, I would like to thank my wife.
She was the true support that made it all worth enduring.

And now, for the shot of the day:

Yes, I it is blurry, it is the big screen
(I was really far away)
but it is the golden moment of the ceremony!

However, another great gift was given by my great friend K, that made my dad's arrival possible. I will forever be grateful to him for making this next shot possible:

From left to right:
Nell, me, and my Dad!

A big thanks to everyone that shared this day with me, and made it such a treat.
Even if you were seeing it from a far, online.
I hope you guys saw the thumbs up I sent directly to the camera, right after that hand shake shot (first picture in this post.). I knew where the camera was, so... i couldn't help it.
That non captured thumbs up was for everyone I knew was watching the event online.

However, I would also like to apologize for not having warned about the online streaming a bit earlier. I was still studying for finals 3 days before the ceremony, so that may have not been a perfect timing.

6 comments:

Aybara said...

Grande colhão! Eu sabia que conseguias!

Galv_BL said...

Congratulations :D

Pedro Amaro said...

não esperava outra coisa de ti :P grande abraço :)

Carla said...

Parabéns! Fico feliz por ti! Beijinhos para ti e para a Nell.

Se quiserem passear em Estocolmo é só dizer :D

Cláudio Cortez said...

Congratulations pá!:)

Abração!

Anonymous said...

Muitos Parabéns cromíssimo! Fico feliz por teres conquistado esse desafio! Beijinhos,

Ana Serpa