My apartment complex is very simple. Two story buildings a few meters apart from one another, each with usually 4 apartments on each side.
Today, I was amazed at how someone's laziness, made him put a trash bag on the passenger seat, drive the car 100 meters to the trash container, then drive those same 100 meters back, park, and finally head back into the apartment.
It all could have been a 2 minute walk each way.
Where I grew up, someone would have laughed at this.
Today, I was amazed at how someone's laziness, made him put a trash bag on the passenger seat, drive the car 100 meters to the trash container, then drive those same 100 meters back, park, and finally head back into the apartment.
It all could have been a 2 minute walk each way.
Where I grew up, someone would have laughed at this.









1 comment:
I am not one bit suprised at that! The land of great opportunity is also the land of indolence!
Post a Comment