2009/08/25

What about that trip to Portugal?

About a week ago, I had the pleasure to go back to Portugal, visit my family, my friends, and other things I left behind when I left my country to come the U.S.A..

Also, I was in excellent company, and took with me four Americans: my wife, her brother, her brother's wife, and a great friend of ours.
To all of them except my wife, that was their first trip to Portugal, and their first trip to Europe.

Before I start rambling about how I felt about seeing my family 3 years older, and how I missed this and that, I would like to extend an invitation to all that came with me to Portugal.


I invite all that came with me to Portugal, to send me an email with what they thought about the whole experience, what their favorite moments were, the food, how did they like Portugal, in general, and how the whole trip compared to the expectations they had.

If any of them feel like doing just that, I will share their thoughts here, (with their permission, of course!) with them as guest writers of this blog. Let's hope they feel like it! ;)

On the comments to this post, feel free to post generic questions that you would like to know, so that they can answer them if they want. The faster you ask, the better the odds of them reading those questions before they write their thoughts about it all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, until I have more time to give my full, gloriously favorable opinion here, any readers can go check out my Portugal photos and photo projects I am uploading to my main Deviant Art site:

http://dkl78594.deviantart.com/

...and my Stock image site:
http://locke-stock.deviantart.com/

(some of my stock photos have already been featured on other DA sites!)

So far the responses have been very good from other photographers and artists from around the world. That's all for now. :) - Kevin aka "Dr. Tops" Até breve!

dfelix said...

Nice pictures Dr. Tops...
They look from other country than Portugal.

:)

Anonymous said...

Às vezes precisamos de uma nova perspectiva externa para ver o que é sempre directamente em frente de nós. Há beleza em toda parte se nós a tomar tempo para aprecia-lo. Estou ansioso para minha próxima visita. :)