2010/01/23

Monster Jam

I know Americans like big vehicles.
But I had never been near a show where the cult to the big vehicle was the main point.
This all changed today:


When you follow the truck with the camera over and over in the hopes that you will get a flying focused truck, you are bound to get lucky at some point, as I did in the above picture.

Another interesting detail was the fact that noise blockers were highly recommended. I still thought I could handle all the noise. But in the end, I thanked Nell for having brought ear plugs. :)

3 comments:

Ed! said...

Ear plugs are definitely a must! Looks like you had fun ;)

Tsnacio said...

Yeah, I did. ;)

sunnymaster said...

Wow, you're becoming a real Texan, eh! What are you still missing in the checklist, NASCAR and a Rodeo? :)

Looks cool, though. Hope all is well with you.

r.