2010/02/03

Stupid Trash

As I was about to arrive at the bus stop, a guy coming my way unwraps a piece of candy, stuffs it in his mouth and casually drops the wrapping paper to the ground.

Unfortunately, this behavior is international.
More occurring in some places than in others, but still, unfortunately international.

I still amazes me that even in a college environment (the bus stop was for the campus shuttle buses), someone is capable of completely ignoring the fact that it is everyone's tax money that will have to pay some dude to come clean after this guy. Actually, part of the guy's taxes will pay someone to clean up after him.

I hate trash. I really do.
So much that whenever someone defends it with the argument that it creates jobs, I immediately suggest making it socially acceptable to spit on people so that we can create a new job: the mobile spit stain cleaner.
There is only one thing I hate more than trash:
To see the wrapper flying in the wind while the stupid trash walks away sucking a piece of candy.

No comments: