2010/02/19

Today is Tiger Woods day.

Self righteousness isn't nice.
I have a TV behind me using up the last 2 hours on the same topic. A superstar got some sex outside of marriage. Wow! I had never heard about such things before! lol Oh wait, rock stars, presidents, priests, you name it...
To get the TV ratings, the process is simple: show the drama, and if there isn't any, make it. And if you are a news network, be creative and put that on stand by.

Tiger Woods is an alpha male. Rich, at the top of his game, successful.
Whatever the problem is with his personal life, it is what it ultimately is: private!

I don't really understand why people think their kids' education should come from their role models, instead of from themselves, and then act like a bunch of cry babies because their role model is just like them: human.
Specially when the role model just wants to play golf.

Ultimately, I don't care one bit about Tiger Woods.
I just care about it enough to write this:

The world needs a lot on information to be provided by the so called news networks.
If only the news networks were as good at reporting important news as Tiger Woods is at playing golf... what a nice world that would be.

No comments: